By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on 's web site are provided "as is". makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE; ALL CONTENT INCLUDING TEXT AND IMAGES IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. CONTENT ON IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE.
- strives to bring you the information you need to make an informed decision about insurance. We may provide you with information about different insurance coverage plans available, potential providers, and state regulations so that you are able to find the plan that is best for you. The information on is general, and may not be applicable to specific companies.
- By providing information about the various companies mentioned on this website, makes no representation, express or implied, of any sponsorship by any such company, or of any other relationship with any such company.
- is not an insurer or an insurance broker or agent. All quotes are provided through licensed brokers, agents, discount plan representatives, or insurance carrier representatives who may or may not be able to obtain quotes from any particular insurance company mentioned on this site.
- is committed to providing you with the necessary information you need to decide on a insurance plan. Ultimately, you are responsible for finding the insurance policy that best suits your needs. Similarly, if you already have insurance or related coverage, the information provided on our site may not be up-to-date or match information from your provider. You will need to contact your insurance provider directly for coverage-related questions concerning your in-force policy.
- makes no representation, express or implied, that a user will be able to obtain an insurance quote from any particular insurance company mentioned on this site. Never cancel existing insurance policies until written confirmation is received from your new provider that your new policy is in effect.
The use of this website and its contents are at your own risk. In no event shall or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 's Internet site, even if or a authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on 's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to 's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
9. Copyright Infringement
If you believe any materials on infringe your copyright you may submit a takedown request by contacting at [email protected]
- A description of the work, the URL on affordablehealthcare123.com where the material is located and the URL where the original work can be found.
- Your contact details including name, address, phone number and if possible email address.
- A statement in good faith that you believe the work to have been used without permission of the copyright owner.
- A statement that the information provided is correct, and under penalty of perjury, that they are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.